McKinney History on Tucker St - The Smith-Henry House! Rare opportunity to own & renovate a stately home in a prime Historic District location. Built in 1894 by Harry Q. Smith, co-owner of Smith Drug on the Square. The style was later modernized around 1930 and turned into a duplex. Fern & Lawrence Henry purchased the house in 1974 & restored much of the original including the staircase & oak floors. A beloved McKinney artist & art teacher, Fern Henry left her artistic touches throughout. Her art studio is in back. Lg rooms, high ceilings, many original doors & windows. Original carriage house is now a workshop but could be used as garage. Sq feet includes approx 552 sq ft studio. Buyer to verify all info.